Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for all rideshare reservations.
We require that you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled pick up time or flight arrival time. You are responsible for the full fare if you do not give us 24 hours notice.
- Why do you allow additional time to the time it takes to drive to the airport from my pick-up location?
- We are a rideshare service, we need time to schedule other passengers along the way.
We will move your scheduled pickup time to later if other passengers don’t need to be picked up after you. We will call you to confirm the reservation the night before.
- What is the earliest drop-off time to the airport?
- The earliest drop-off time to the Sacramento International Airport we offer is 4:30 am for Davis and Woodland passengers and 5:00 am for all other passengers from surrounding cities.
The earliest drop-off time to the San Francisco International Airport is 7:00 am
- What is the latest you pick up from the airport?
- For Sacramento arrivals, we serve all flights that arrive at or before 12:30 am (24:30)
For San Francisco arrivals, we serve all domestic flights which arrive at or before 11:00 pm (23:00), and all international flights which arrive at or before 10:30 pm (22:30)
If your flight arrives past our cut-off times and our driver has to leave with other passengers, you will not be charged for our services.
- I have checked luggage and/or I need to clear customs, will this be a problem?
- We allow 30 minutes for all domestic passengers to claim luggage after their arrival.
For international passengers we allow 1 hour to claim bags and clear customs.
Passengers that take longer than this may have to wait for the next available driver.
- I just arrived, where do I meet the driver?
- When your flight lands, please call our toll free number: 1(800) 565-5153. We will direct you to your driver.
- Why don’t you pick up curbside?
- The airports regulate the pick-up locations and only allow us to pick-up passengers in designated areas.
- What happens if my flight is delayed?
- Please call the office so we can let you know when our next available driver will be available.
We track every flight for all arrival reservations. If you are late or early we know about it and adjust our schedule to the best of our ability.
- How many pieces of luggage are included in the fare?
- We allow 2 pieces of luggage per passenger.
Passenger’s fares will be adjusted accordinly if the number of bags exceeds the number of bags on the reservation.
An additional $5.00 will be charged for extra bags for trips to the Sacramento International Airport
An additional $10.00 will be charged for extra bags for trips to the San Francisco International Airport
Oversized items such like ski or golf bags will be counted as an extra bag
If you are unsure about your luggage situation, please call us at 1 (800) 565-5153 and we will help you out.
- I have two large bags and a backpack/other carry on item, will I be charged extra?
- Yes. The only items that we don’t charge for are purses and small laptop bags.
- Do you allow pets?
- No pets are allowed with the exception of service animals. Please write in the notes or let the dispatcher know when you book your reservation if you have a service dog.